By providing their personal data, User gives their consent to SODAMODA for processing, storage and use of their personal data based on the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" from 27.07.2006 for the following purposes:
- Providing customer support
- Receiving information from the Site about marketing events
- Carrying out audits and other internal research to increase the quality of provided services
Personal data refers to any information of a personal nature that allows identifying the User/Customer, such as:
- Surname, first name, patronymic
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Delivery address
Personal data is stored only in electronic storage media and is processed using automated systems, except in cases where non-automated processing of personal data is required to execute legal requirements.
- At the request of authorized governmental authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the order stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- To strategic partners who work with the Company to provide products and services or help the Company sell products and services to consumers. We provide third parties with the minimum amount of personal data necessary to provide the required service or conduct the necessary transaction.
SODAMODA reserves the right to make unilateral amendments to these rules, provided that the amendments do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes in terms of these rules come into force after their publication on the Website.